It’s that time of year again – flowers blooming, new fashions, and warm weather (although the current Vancouver rain isn’t portraying these descriptions all that well). We at Charles&Grace are excited for the Spring season, especially since we just launched our Spring/Summer 2013 Collection! Of course we love the jewelry in our collection, but we thought we’d share some of our other favorites with you as well!
1. Denim & Lace Shirts: this is honestly a current obsession of mine! I have a similar shirt from Sans Souci hanging in my closet and I wear it ALL the time. It’s a casual shirt, but the black lace adds a little classiness and the studs add some grunge to it. I’m on the hunt for more because I feel like wearing the same shirt 5 days a week isn’t the best idea…
2. Green Tea: I don’t know what it is about spring, but it’s the season where I go all out on green tea. Tea is a huge obsession of mine no matter what season it is! Maybe it’s the stress that comes along with the spring time because of finals and papers, but green tea is incredibly calming – especially mint green tea! I’ve been loving Tealish’s green teas – they have so many different types and my indecisiveness gets the best of me and I end up getting 5.
3. Gold Canyon Candles: You know the Bath & Body Works candles that you stock up on during the winter and think that you’ll burn them later? Well, it’s later. I personally don’t like my apartment to smell like fall scents throughout the spring and summer – but I found Gold Canyon Candles and they have been my savior throughout exams. I’ve been loving the Infusion Aromatherapy candles – especially the Rosemary Thyme candle! It helps me calm down and focus anytime I burn it, so if you’re in any kind of stress, find an aromatherapy candle! Trust me, it helps!
4. Bright Nail Polish: since it’s spring, we can bring out those bright nail polish colors we’ve been waiting to wear for the past 6 months! I don’t know about you, but anytime I wear bright colors, I’m instantly happier! I’ve been loving Scotch Naturals’ Loch Ness Mystery – it’s the perfect teal blue I’ve ever found. And what’s even better, is that their nail polishes are water-based and don’t have the toxic smell that’s associated with nail polish!
5. No. 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect: this spray is literally one of the most wonderful things I have ever come across. I heat-styled my hair a lot over the winter and this saved my hair like no other! Not only is it a leave-in conditioner, it also protects your hair from heat. It’s a bit pricy, but it did miracles for my hair!
Those are our top 5 favorites for March/April! I hope we’ve inspired you to try out these products as well; and if you do, let us know what you think!